This coming Sunday, July 1st, is Canada Day. In celebration of the Constitution Act of 1867, which united three colonies into a single country, Waterton Lakes National Park will be offering Free Admission.
The northern half of the first International Peace Park will also be offering several events in conjunction with Canada's Birthday celebration:
• 12.30 Bike parade - meet at the community field with your decorated bike.
• 1.00 Grand opening of the Waterton Community Centre and flag-raising ceremony. Free cake & lemonade; $3 hot dog lunch; children's activities.
• 2.00 Bertha Falls walk - meet at Bertha Falls trailhead.
• 3.00 Blakiston Falls walk - meet at Red Rock Canyon.
• 3.00 Cameron Lakeshore stroll - meet at Cameron Lake parking lot.
• 8.00 Falls Theatre: Where There's a Wolverine, There's a Way.
• 8.00 Crandell Theatre: A Bear's Nose Knows!
For more information on visiting Waterton Lakes, please click here.
Hiking in Glacier.com