Sunday, January 19, 2014
Hike and Learn in Glacier National Park
With their 2014 schedule now posted to their website, here's a small sampling of some of the programs that will be offered this year:
* Spring Wildflowers: June 14
* Wolves of the North Fork Valley: June 22
* Nature Photography in Glacier Park: July 8-11
* Of Bears & Berries: Hiking in the Track of the Griz - August 17
* Geology Along the Highline - August 28 and September 6
For more information on these, and many other field seminars, please visit The Glacier Institute's website.
While planning your visit to Glacier this year, please note that our website offers a wide variety of accommodation listings to help with your vacation planning.
Hiking in Glacier National Park