Friday, November 27, 2015

Restless

Below is a short film by a rising 20-year old professional photographer by the name of Andrew Studer. The film, called "Restless", was made with 85,000 photos shot over the course of 2 years while Studer hiked throughout the Pacific Northwest. This is from his website:
"Restless" explores the Pacific Northwest's dramatic and diverse locations through the art of timelapse. I decided to name the film what it is not only for the dynamic change a timelapse video is able to display, but also because of how it affected my lifestyle. Working on this film, I myself became 'restless.' I spent just about every weekend and often times school days backpacking, camping and exploring some of the most incredible places the Pacific Northwest has to offer. Shot in a little over two years, countless all nighters, camping trips and spontaneous trips to the mountains and an estimated 85,000 photos were put into to this film to make it what it is. I began filming just after I graduated high school and completed it shortly after deciding to leave college and devote myself to working full time as a freelance photographer/videographer. I know for a fact that working on this helped me see where my true passions lied and was key in giving me to confidence to enter full time into the freelance world.

RESTLESS from Andrew Studer on Vimeo.




Jeff
HikinginGlacier.com
TetonHikingTrails.com
RockyMountainHikingTrails.com
HikingintheSmokys.com

No comments: