Mark your calendars for the Fall for Glacier fund-raiser for the Glacier National Park Fund. The non-profit organization will be holding its annual Fall for Glacier fund-raiser on September 6th through the 9th. The weekend includes a full spectrum of events and activities, including:
* Exclusive BNSF Railway Private Train Ride from Whitefish to Glacier Park Lodge.
* Three nights stay at the century old Glacier Park Lodge in East Glacier including all meals
* Blackfeet Reservation and Lewis and Clark historical tour
* Special guests and Blackfeet interpretive programs by renowned ledger artist Terrance Guardipee and Native American Music Award winner Jack Gladstone
* Red Jammer bus tours
* Discover Glacier hikes and scenic boat ride with Park interpretive rangers and researchers.
* Glacier High Tea with special guests
* Horseback riding and golf in view of the majestic mountains of Glacier
* Welcome reception Thursday evening
* BBQ cookout and Great Northern Railroad history with special guests on Friday night
* Tickets to the Backpackers Ball gala event on Saturday night – dinner, live performance by Jack Gladstone, and a live and silent auction of Glacier art, memorabilia, and outdoor packages.
For a full list of activities, special guests, excursions and to make a reservation, please click here.
For hotel and lodging options while staying near the park, please click here. For other outdoor adventure things to do, please click here.
Hiking in Glacier.com